To Taste background

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Conversation with Bethenny!

I have to admit, I am totally obsessed with "The Real Housewives." All of them! But one of my favorites is New York and I love Bethenny Frankel! I have read both her books, "Naturally Thin" and "The Skinny Girl Dish." Soooo when I found out she was coming to Milwaukee to do a show I was pumped! I bought tickets as soon as they went on sale!

The show was awesome. She pretty much sat on stage and chatted about her books, her life, and everything she lives by. But the best part was that she really did have a conversation with the audience. She is totally down to earth and I love her even more!

Here are some pictures from the night. Sorry no recipe with this post but I have a good one for tomorrow!!

My friend Andrea went with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment