To Taste background

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Catching Up!!

Unfortunately I do not have a recipe today! It has been very busy these past couple of weeks and I really haven't cooked anything! But I do have some fun things to share. One of the more exciting things is that I got a call from a local hospital for an interview!! I was so excited when they called, not only because it was A JOB but also because it was for the Postpartum Unit!! If you know me then you know how much I love babies and this job is my dream job! I had the interview last week and I am just waiting to hear back. Fingers crossed!!

For Christmas my Aunt Jodi bought our whole family (cousins, aunt, uncles, boyfriends, and grandpa) tickets to see "Tony and Tina's Wedding." So over the weekend we got to go! If you have never heard about this show it is an interactive wedding show about a big Italian family. We fit right in! :) - It was such a fun night of dancing, eating, and laughing! Here are some pictures.
This was the wedding party
This girl was an actor who was suppose to be "the slut" of the show...Poppy just had to dance with her!

Jodi and Evan gettin' down!

Poppy and I

This was the "gay" actor and Pete sure liked him!

The show was amazing! But let me tell you it wasn't as amazing as when the PACKERS WON THE SUPERBOWL!!!!! It was such a great win and I feel like they deserved it so much!
This was the final score!! GO PACK GO!!!

My Valentines!!
Evan and I really don't get each other presents for Valentines Day, we usually plan on a night to go to my favorite restaurant, The Melting Pot. So since Evan and I planned to go to dinner this weekend I didn't expect to get anything yesterday. I decided on my way home I was going to stop at Culver's and get Evan a pint of cookies n' cream ice cream....trust me if you know Evan you know this is the way to his heart! I thought I was being all secretive and to my surprise I came home to a beautiful bouquet of flowers! I was shocked and very excited! But then I noticed a box on the table from ProFlowers that hadn't been opened....and my mom got me flowers also!! I had two great Valentines and I love them both!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment